Artemis Consulting Ltd. offers training workshops on all aspects of financial management using a network of finance professionals and trainers who can offer deep expertise across all aspects of the topic.
Moira has personally delivered training in 54 countries across 5 continents for both multinationals and international business schools. In Ireland Moira lectures at post graduate level for University College Cork, the University of Maynooth, the Ryan Academy (Dublin City University) and the Irish Management Institute.
Training can be delivered as a standalone service and can also be offered in the context of consultancy projects where upskilling managers supports the implementation of change.
The list below gives an indication of key themes covered in the training we deliver in Artemis.We would also be very happy to discuss your specific needs and tailor a workshop programme to meet your strategic objectives.
- Understanding financial statements
- Financial Analysis
- Managing the finance function in an organisation
- Valuation of companies
- Financial management of innovation projects
- Investment decision making
- Commercial decision making – pricing, and product portfolio management
- Budgeting and reporting systems
- The basics of taxation – ensuring compliance and optimising tax efficiency